Moustache is grown facial hair on upper lip. The first facial hair appears at the corner of upper lip at 11 to 15 yrs then it spreads to entire length at 16 to 17 yrs.
Benefits of moustache:
- Increase your sex appeal.
- Prevent wrinkles and skin cancer.
- Insects fear fur.
- Save money on lip balm and ward off frost bite.
- Stand out from the competition and get the Gig.
Moustache may be burnt due to thermal heat or acid burn. Moustache reconstruction is very much mandatory to regain back the confidence of patient and improves facial beauty.
Methods of reconstruction:
Follicular Unit Extraction:
- Hairs are extracted from different parts of body or back of head and transplanted into bare area of upper lip region.
Follicular Unit Transplantation:
- Hair is harvested from back of head and transplanted into upper lip.
- L-shaped scalp flap based on parietal branch of superficial temporal artery to cover burnt area of moustache.
Read more about other Hair Transplantation in Kolkata